*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/898154-Tuesday-Thoughts-on-Gratitude-and-the-Inner-Critic
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#898154 added November 22, 2016 at 11:15am
Restrictions: None
Tuesday Thoughts on Gratitude and the Inner Critic
Tuesday, November 22, 2016

"The Pilgrims made seven times more graves than huts. No Americans have been more impoverished than these who, nevertheless, set aside a day of thanksgiving."
H.U. Westermayer

The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt for DAY 987
Can you find a positive meaning in a negative situation or even in a word, such as revenge, mayhem, pain, etc.? Come up with your own examples, if you wish.

Gratitude

Gratitude turns negatives into positives. It's difficult to be grateful to God or anyone when the world is full of hate, revenge, mayhem and pain, but it's necessary for a person's sanity and the development their soul to express gratitude for something under these condition. No matter what conditions a person is facing in life there is always something to be grateful for or someone to say thank you to. Sometimes a person has to open their mind and look for things that they can express their gratitude for having, finding, or receiving. If a person looks hard enough then that person can find something to focus their gratitude on.



Express gratitude
under all conditions
and in all situations.

The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for DAY 1468
Do your storytelling instincts take you to environmental activism, a futuristic sci-fi universe, or an adventure in the wilderness? Or perhaps, to an apartment scene in which this news seems, for the time being, to have no bearing on the characters?

Inner Critic

My story telling instincts pushes me to write about anything that catches my interest. My biggest problem is my inner critic casting doubt across what I'm writing or editing. That being written, I suspect that almost any situation or event that authors find intriguing, frightening, or funny has some bearing on the characters in their stories. I think the biggest problem any author has is silencing their inner critic which can cause a story or poem to go wrong or off track.



© Copyright 2016 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/898154-Tuesday-Thoughts-on-Gratitude-and-the-Inner-Critic