*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/898356-Black-Friday-2016
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#898356 added November 25, 2016 at 9:53am
Restrictions: None
Black Friday 2016
Friday, November 25, 2016

 I Am The Muse  (E)
Free Verse poem of 22 Lines
#2103593 by Prosperous Snow celebrating

 An Odd Emotion  (18+)
Satirical Love Poem
#2103597 by Prosperous Snow celebrating

The prompt for "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS
St. Nicholas has arrived in the Netherlands. That means that children - and those who are children at heart - may set their shoe by the fireplace, and if they have been good (and especially if they have been so thoughtful as to leave a carrot for his faithful horse), they may find a little gift in there when they wake up. If they have been naughty... ah, bad luck. They'll just find an empty shoe. If St. Nicholas were to travel the world, would you receive a gift? What would you wish for?

A Wish To St. Nicholas

Peace on earth is my wish,
my request to St. Nicholas this year.

The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for DAY 1471
Black Friday? What does it mean to you? Do you have traditions with friends or family? If you live outside the states, do you have days simiiliar to what retailers here call the day after Thanksgiving, the first official insane day of holiday shopping.

Black Friday

I no longer have any Black Friday traditions. I avoid shopping on this day because of the crowds and the traffic. I don't celebrate Christmas anymore so I don't decorate either inside or outside the house. My roommate usually puts up Christmas decorations. Sometimes I enjoy hearing Christmas music, but that's getting a little old now since many of the stores started play holiday music before Thanksgiving. My sister is supposed to come into Las Vegas to do her grocery shopping today, so I may or may not see her. De cooked our turkey on Wednesday and we had our Thanksgiving meal then. Yesterday we had leftover turkey and we'll probably have leftovers today. I might reminisce about Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and Christmas shopping memories today.



© Copyright 2016 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/898356-Black-Friday-2016