*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/899661-What-If-Questions-and-The-Worst-of-2016
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#899661 added December 15, 2016 at 3:03pm
Restrictions: None
What If Questions and The Worst of 2016
Thursday, December 15, 2016

 Christmas Bells  (18+)
I don't like driving across the desert in the daytime.
#2105459 by Prosperous Snow celebrating

The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for DAY 1491
Ask yourself “what if” questions. For example, “What if I woke up one morning with green teeth?” “What if my underwear drawer talked to me? Explore some what if questions and have fun.

What If

*BulletBr* What if your friends and relatives who have died could contact you through an object you though a photograph or painting of the person who passed?
*BulletB* What if on your birthday you cloud look an equal amount of years into the future?
*BulletGr* What if cats were really aliens from another planet spying on the physical and spiritual evolution of humanity?
*BulletO* What if every minute you laughed aloud you added five minutes to your life expectancy?
*Bullet* What if you cloud teleport yourself to a friends location by just picturing that person in your mind?
*BulletP* What if there really was a physical stairway to heaven?
*BulletG* What if those who have died could come back once a year on their birthdays to celebrate with their kin and friends?
*BulletR* What if everyone really did get their wish when they blew out the candles on their birthday cakes?
*BulletV* What if dogs ruled the world?

The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt for Day 1010
What is the worst thing that happened to you this year? What is the best thing that happened to you this year?

The Worst of 2016

There are sixteen days left in 2016 which means there's still time for both something bad and something good to happen to me or anyone else on the planet. Since I'm not superstitious (at least I don't think I am) I'll take a shot at attempting to answer this question. First, let me say, that none of the worst case scenarios I've worried about have happened this year. At least they haven't happened yet, but as I wrote we still have sixteen days left in the year and in the remaining days anything could happen.


I suppose the worst that happened to me this year was going into the hospital. Actually, being in the hospital itself wasn't a problem. The problem was the emergency room. I swear a person could die waiting in an emergency room to be admitted to the hospital. Hopefully I won't have to worry about that again for a while, but who know what's going to happen in the coming year. The only thing I can do is say prayers of protection and keep a positive attitude. Sometimes I have difficulty keeping a positive attitude.

© Copyright 2016 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/899661-What-If-Questions-and-The-Worst-of-2016