*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/900479-Midweek-Reflections-Looking-Ahead-to-2017
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#900479 added December 28, 2016 at 6:32pm
Restrictions: None
Midweek Reflections Looking Ahead to 2017
Wednesday, December 28, 2016

 Winter Holidays in Las Vegas  (E)
Tanka about Mount Charleston and Las Vegas
#2106647 by Prosperous Snow celebrating

There are only three days left in 2016, so it's time to consider my writing and other goals for 2017. What do I want to achieve in 2017? I want to find a cheaper place to live. Since I sleep on a recliner in the living room we need only a one bedroom for De. In addition, I suspect my landlord is going to raise the rent about February or March of 2017. That will make it even more difficult for me to made ends meet (not that there meeting anyway). The best I can say for the past twelve months is that the ends have been able to wave at each other every-so-often. The next thing I need to get rid of the cable and just keep the internet connection. I know this will make entertainment a little difficult until we purchase the right equipment to get digit on our last century televisions, but there isn't any use waiting until I can afford the proper equipment. At least this way we might be able to afford the proper equipment sooner then we thought.


As for my writing goals some of those are clear and some are a bit foggy. I want to continue editing the writing.com fantasy newsletter. I don't think I'm going to set a specific word count goal per month because every time I do this it increases my stress. I could change my mind either before 2017 begins or in the first three months. The problems with stress is that it raises my blood pressure and interferes with my writing. Stress tends to generate writer's block and I don't need anything else in my life to encourage writer's block. Another thing I'm considering is writing a poem about each month of the Baha'i year. I don't think I've ever written any poem's focusing on the different months. All though, I could be wrong because I still have to look at some of the poems I have in my desk drawers and boxes in the second bedroom. I'll finalize the majority of my writing and other goals by Saturday, December 31.

© Copyright 2016 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/900479-Midweek-Reflections-Looking-Ahead-to-2017