*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/900527-Looking-Forward-to-2017
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#900527 added December 29, 2016 at 2:03pm
Restrictions: None
Looking Forward to 2017
Thursday, December 28, 2016

The New Year cometh
whispering promises of
success and failure.

The "Invalid Item prompt for Day 1024
What books are on your Reading List for 2017?

I'm not sure of all the books I'm going to read in 2017. I think the best place for me to start is with the books I began this year and work from there. I know the first four books I want to read, but I'm not sure in which order. I also don't know if I started them this year. My reading schedule was interrupted when I went into the hospital in February and I haven't gotten back on track. In fact there were a lot of things that got interrupted when I had the operation that I need to finish in 2017 or just accept that fact that they won't be finished.


Planned Reading in 2017

*Books1* Summons of the Lord of Host: The Tablets of Baha'u'llah
*Books2* The Kitab-i-Aqdas: The Most Holy Book - Laws and Ordinances Revealed by Baha'u'llah
*Books3* The Dragon Book A collection of stories about dragons
*Books4* The Vandals Poems by Alan Michael Parker

I'm not sure which order I'll read these books. I know I'll have to write some blog or journal entries about the books I read because that's the only way I can keep my reading on track. There are other books I want to read which I will get to after I've finished those four. Since I tend to bit off more then I can chew (my grandfather's words) I focus on these four plus what ever reviews I do on writing.com.

The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for DAY 1505
What are your good intentions/resolutions for next year? How successful are you at following through your intentions/resolutions? A week, a month, 3 months, 6 months or the whole year?

How successful am I at following through with my resolutions/goals? Sometimes good. Sometimes bad. Sometime questionable. In 2017 I'm focusing on 19 days at a time. I think about 2 1/2 weeks is a good time line because it keeps me focused on accomplishing the short term goals which eventually lead to accomplishing the med term and long long term goals. I'm not going to set a daily word count goal because, but I will do a word/line count for any contests I enter. As for the specific goals, I going to make a list and review that list every 19 days to see how I'm doing. If I change any goals I will do that around March 20. The only other thing I'm planning by the beginning of 2017 is to make the list, which I will post in my blog sometime in the nextt three or four days.



© Copyright 2016 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/900527-Looking-Forward-to-2017