*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/901007-Talk-Tuesday-Tuesday-Rant
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#901007 added January 3, 2017 at 4:16pm
Restrictions: None
Talk Tuesday: Tuesday Rant
Tuesday, January 3, 2017

January is a stressful month for me
so expect more and longer rants.

The Talk Tuesday prompt for "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS
Does any government have a right to say what you can or cannot do with your body?

We The People

We the people is supposed to be what the government is about. We the people help elect the government and pay taxes. We are the grass roots that hold the soil of society in the ground. If it weren't for people working together there would be no one for the government to govern. We the people, all the people, should have a say not just a few who pay the government officials to listen to them. What an individual does with his or her body, as long as it doesn't endanger the rest of the human race, should be up to the individual. The government wants to tell people what to do with their bodies, but don't want to help them in their struggle for survival. People don't go on welfare or ask for food stamps because they want to, they do that because they have to. For some, especially the elderly or families with small children, there is no other means of survival. If it weren't for these programs and medical programs there would me more poor dieing then there are now. The way things appear to be going now there will be a lot more people dieing because they won't have medical insurance which in this day is a necessity to keeping one's health.



© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/901007-Talk-Tuesday-Tuesday-Rant