*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/901101-War-Chest-Wednesday-January-a-Depressing-Month
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#901101 added January 4, 2017 at 1:15pm
Restrictions: None
War Chest Wednesday: January a Depressing Month
Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Midweek reflections:
A spiritual pilgrimage
Desired but not yet taken.

The War Chest Wednesday prompt for "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS
What's one place in the world you have yet to visit, and have absolutely no intention of ever, ever going? Why are you so adamant about never visiting?

There are numerous places on Earth that I want to go and intend to go. Unfortunately, the problem I have in going to these places is money. At this point in my life I'm considering giving up the idea of going to any of them physically. I might be able to visit them virtually or in my dreams, but, unless my income increases, I doubt that there is a chance I'll ever be able to go to any of them. When Mom was alive I had to take care of her, so I couldn't level the state or the country. Now I'm barely surviving on my Social Security with the help of my sister. I could use some more help, but I'm fairly sure that's not going to happen. Right now all I want to do is cry which isn't going to help increase what little income I have. On the bright side, I did get a $2.00 a month raise in my Social Security which won't even purchase a gallon of gas. I don't want to give up the idea or hope of going to Israel, but I'm beginning to think that's what I'm going to have to do.


The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt for Day 1030
Dreams have no expiration date. Do you agree with this statement?

Ordinarily I would agree with this statement; however, this is January 4 of the worst financial month of the year. In January my car tags come due, which means a smog tests. Also this month the power bill is about three time the amount I've been paying because the last six months the leveled the amount which means that anything over what I paid went to the end of the leveling time that ended after six months. As a results of all this, I want to answer the question with "Dreams do have an expiration date." However, if I give that answer then I'll be giving into the darkness. I can't give into the darkness because I know that dreams do come true and usually not in the way I expect. My answer to the questions is "Don't give up because the only expiration date to dreams is the date you say "I give up."


The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for DAY 1511
Write about moving home.

Moving home
is a state of mind
and not transferring your stuff
to a physical location on the planet
because home is a mental and spiritual attitude.



© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/901101-War-Chest-Wednesday-January-a-Depressing-Month