*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/902645-Wildcard-Thursday-Emoticons-Sailing-and-Ringing-Phones
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#902645 added January 19, 2017 at 9:44am
Restrictions: None
Wildcard Thursday: Emoticons, Sailing, and Ringing Phones
Thursday, January 19, 2016


The Wildcard Round prompt for "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS
Normally a two- or three-sentence response to a blog prompt doesn't seem like much of a response to me (personal opinion, that's all)...but today, come up with a couple sentences using as many WDC emoticons in place of words as you can. Any subject, any topic, and they don't have to be related if you just wanna make up random sentences. Have some fun with this! *Bigsmile*

*DChoco* at bed*Clock* and *CoffeeBl* at *Sun*rise
encourages *Laugh* and *Quill*.

The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt for Day 1045
Are we captains of our own fate or just passengers? Write your views on this.

Are we captains of our own fate or just passengers? The only thing we human beings are of captain of are our own thoughts, emotions, and actions. Everything else is in the hands of God because we can't control what other people say or how they act. As individuals we have to learn the feel of the wind and then trim our sails in such a way as to carry us across the sea of life to are destination.


The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for DAY 1526
Let's have a bit of fun with a mystery When her cell phone rings, no one thinks anything about it. But when every cell phone in the room and on the street rings...what's going on?

All the cell phones ringing simultaneously can mean only one thing. Some creative marketing firm, an international spy organization or extraterrestrial aliens have found a way to take control our technology for nefarious purposes. They have usurped our everyday means of communications in order to takeover the world or at least sell us an expensive protection package to insure that no one is able to takeover the world.




© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/902645-Wildcard-Thursday-Emoticons-Sailing-and-Ringing-Phones