*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/903972-Random-Thoughts
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#903972 added February 4, 2017 at 11:32pm
Restrictions: None
Random Thoughts...
Happy Saturday. Here's to getting over this cold as it wrecks havoc on my brain capacity.

Blog City – Day 1061

When I was looking for something unusual for 30 Days prompt I went to random sentence generator and came up with a cool group of sentences. So I did it again for Blog City. The prompt is to take these 3 sentences and somehow incorporate them into your blog. Have fun.

1. Writing a list of random sentences is harder than I initially thought it would be.
2. Sometimes, all you need to do is completely make an ass of yourself and laugh it off to realize that life isn’t so bad after all.
3. Where do random thoughts come from?


So where do random thoughts come from? Why do they plague us so; rob us of sleep; distract us from the busi-ness of life. Lyn thinks that "writing a list of random sentences is harder than I initially thought it would be." And yet I find this group of random sentences to be intriguing in their own solicious way. Sometimes, all you need to do is completely make and ass of yourself and laugh it off to realize that life isn't so bad after all. All you can do is try and be open to the process. See what materializes and go from there. It keeps life interesting, that's for sure.


© Copyright 2017 πŸ’™ Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
πŸ’™ Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/903972-Random-Thoughts