*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/905672-The-Influence-of-Weather
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#905672 added February 28, 2017 at 11:55am
Restrictions: None
The Influence of Weather
Tuesday, February 28, 2017


The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for DAY 1566
How does the changing light and weather influence your daily rhythms? What has nature taught you about yourself?

How does the changing light and weather influence my daily rhythms? I can sympathize with the emotions expressed in Rainy Days and Mondays because that's how rainy days sometimes enhances my depression. Sunshine on the other hand brightens my mood and disperses the clouds of my depression. Cloudy winter days also enhances my depression and brings back melancholy memories of my childhood.


What has nature taught me about myself? That I can be a very moody person if I don't watch my emotions on cloudy or rainy days. On dreary days I have to be especially careful to monitor my moods. I know that prayer, meditation, writing, coffee and chocolate helps brighten my moods. These things chase away the clouds and let the sun shine into my life. The other thing that helps me is avoiding negative people which isn't always possible.

© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/905672-The-Influence-of-Weather