*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/905767-Midweek-Reflections-on-Finding-Myself
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#905767 added March 1, 2017 at 5:29pm
Restrictions: None
Midweek Reflections on Finding Myself
Wednesday, March 1, 2017


The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt for Day 1085
"To find yourself." What do you think this phrase means? Write anything you want about this.

What do I think this phrase means? This is a question I often ask myself because I'm one of those people who is directionally challenged. That is is if I'm not watching where I'm driving I will find myself going in the wrong direction. If I want to go east I will find myself going west. This is because for some inexplicable reason I think east is always a right turn, but sometimes east is a left turn. Fortunately, I can tell my right hand or foot from my left hand or foot. The problem occurs when it comes to cardinal directions such as north, east, south or west. However, I fairly sure this isn't what the question is asking.


What does it mean to find myself? I think finding yourself means to find the reason you were born. I believe each individual soul has a reason for being born at a specific time in history. Some people go through life never knowing the answer to the question "Why was I born?" Other people find the answer at an early age and spend their entire lives practicing or accomplishing the reason for their births.

Why was I or any other human being born? Baha'u'llah says that the goal of the individual is to know, love and reflect the attributes of God. Every created thing in the universe can reflect one of the attributes of God and that the human soul has the ability to reflect all the divine attributes. We human can reflect these attribute as a results of our own volition; that is we must want and strive to reflect these attributes.

© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/905767-Midweek-Reflections-on-Finding-Myself