*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/906483-Cause-there-are-stars-up-above
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #2107938
A new year, a new blog, same mess of a writer.
#906483 added March 13, 2017 at 8:25pm
Restrictions: None
'Cause there are stars up above.
Date: 03.11.17 -- Day 31 (Day 11 of the 30-Day Blogging Challenge - March Edition)
Music: "Lost in My Mind" / The Head and the Head

Prompt: Creation Saturday! - Who wins in the ultimate battle of Good versus Evil? The Parricorn or the Sharkhorse?
Parrot...unicorn...Parricorn. vs. To accompany the tweet of the same subject matter.


This is a difficult one as both are majestic creatures, but alas, I need to believe that good will beat evil. Although I wonder how they were both destined to be either. What made the Parricorn the guardian of good and what made the Sharkhorse the guardian of evil? Was it a long standing feud, long destined to come to battle? Or was it just circumstance that pitted the two against each other? So many questions as to what led to this ultimate war.

In terms of just weapons and predators, the Parricorn has both its beak and its feather/horn working in its favor. If the bird shares the same qualities as the parrot, the range of motion of its beck will allow it to better attack. The Unicorn also has qualities that are somewhat mysterious and will potentially help it win. But the beak and horn only have one point of attack so it would take more pecks to cause harm. The Sharkhorse has multiple rows of teeth and a truly powerful bite. Also the power kick of a horse's legs help in a frontward assault. Unfortunately, it does not have the range of motion the Parricorn has, and would be stuck only attacking its enemy head on.

My hope that there are other ways for this to settle as they seem like formidable enemies that would probably tear each other apart, leaving none alive. If only it were not a battle of good and evil, but something that could be reached by compromise, for this seems like a fight that will be waged forever with no clear understanding of what the victor wins but death.



© Copyright 2017 LdyPhoenix (UN: ldyphoenix at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LdyPhoenix has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/906483-Cause-there-are-stars-up-above