*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/907282-Flavors-sharing-and-flow
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#907282 added March 21, 2017 at 6:22am
Restrictions: None
Flavors, sharing and flow
"30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS [13+]
Talk Tuesday! Rank your favorite fruit flavors- let's limit them to a Top 10 or Top 5 list- and then defend your picks in the comments *Laugh*. (Anyone listing feijoa in their entry is getting banned from future 30DBC rounds! *Smirk*)

Banana, melon, pear, mandarin, pineapple. Those are the fruits I buy occasionally and those are fruit flavors I like. But perhaps this prompt is about drinks? Then I like Cherry, Cranberry, Mango, Kiwi Strawberry and Lime.



*Right*Prompt: What do you think 'shared experiences' do? Do they bring people together or do they do just the opposite? Or whatever their influences can be, are they forgotten eventually?(BC)

Real life shared experiences like for example losing a child can be either devastated for a couple or bring them closer together. It all depends on their relationship. I’ve known a young couple that had this horrible event with their first born. It was a good relationship to begin with and it brought them even closer. They could share their grief. I think being able to share is crucial. They will never forget!



*Right* It's kind of like writing in your morning pages or your journal. Take 10 minutes to write a stream of thoughts. Try to write constantly during the 10 minute period and do not edit as you write.(BCOFs)

[Next month is all about poetry and we're considering a poetry challenge during the month of April as a fundraiser. I would like to know if there is interest. Or if anyone has any different suggestions about doing a fundraising event for the group or would like to donate to the group it would be appreciated. Lyn and Neva.

I love the idea and will donate GPs but I don’t have time to participate, I think. Why not start a (poetry) raffle? That always works brilliantly to raise funds. Let Blogging Circle of Friends’ members donate packages people can win, like poetry reviews and MB’s.]

Okay, I will write ten minutes nonstop, without editing during those ten minutes. I just keep my head at the keyboard and type away with one finger, like I always do. Am I going that slowly? Yes, I suppose so, but it isn’t necessarily a bad thing. It gives me some time to think things over although that’s not what is going on now. This is just a stream of thought in the early morning of Tuesday, the second day of spring. The sun is shining, fortunately, since it was a gloomy day yesterday. But maybe the weather will improve this week. That would make me very happy. I am in desperate need of the sun.

It is World Poetry day today. Perhaps I will have a shot at creating a prose poem. I am not sure since it’s been awhile! But I will have a try, I think. If and when my Muse is ready for it. Without her, it will not happen anyway. I solely depend on her vision and strength.

Still a few minutes to go.

I must fight the urge to read back and edit. It’s harder than I thought. And, in the background the sound of an ambulance is distracting me tremendously. My head is now filled with the ia-ia from the siren. I wonder if it is indeed an ambulance. It could be the police; I never seem to know which one is which. They do sound alike.



Petra & Arie


© Copyright 2017 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/907282-Flavors-sharing-and-flow