*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/907500-Fun-Fact-Friday--Concert-Experience
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#907500 added March 24, 2017 at 2:10pm
Restrictions: None
Fun Fact Friday: Concert Experience
Friday, March 24, 2017

 Celebrating Naw-Ruz  (E)
A poem about the divine springtime
#1983180 by Prosperous Snow celebrating

The Fun Fact Friday prompt for "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS
On this day in 1973, musician Lou Reed was bitten on his rear end by a fan during a concert in Buffalo, NY....the male fan was ejected from the show. Do you have any fun or interesting concert stories involving bands you've seen that you'd like to share with us? Alternately, you can share any fun concert story you've heard if you don't have one from experience.

Concert Experience

I've never been to a concert with a live band. Most of the concerts I've attended consisted of one or two people playing musical instruments in conjunction with a Holy Day celebration. Even when I was a child the only place I encountered live musicians was in church with a organist or pianist playing while the choir sang or a play was being put on for Easter or Christmas. In these situations the audience doesn't jump on stage or bite the performers. The most they will do is give the performers a standing ovation.


I enjoy watching concerts on television where the audience jumps onto the stage, but I'm not sure I'd want to attend such a concert. I don't suffer from demophobia or ochlophobia as long as I'm having fun. However, when I stop having fun then I notice the crowd and want to find somewhere with fewer people and noise. I'm not quite sure what you call my avoidance of crowds when I stop having fun.

© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/907500-Fun-Fact-Friday--Concert-Experience