*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/907562-Creation-Saturday-Dreams
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#907562 added March 25, 2017 at 11:34am
Restrictions: None
Creation Saturday: Dreams
Saturday, March 25, 2017

Dreams of Snow   (13+)
These are the dream and nightmare of Prosperous Snow.
#1890996 by Prosperous Snow celebrating

The Creation Saturday prompt for "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS
Expand on or finish up a dream you've had. If you woke up before it was over, how do you think it ended? If this isn't something that has happened to you lately, come up with a sequel to a recent dream.

On the bright side, I haven't had any nightmares lately. This is probably a good thing since my nightmares are usually haunted by my phobias or fears. My non-nightmare dreams are either spiritual or help me deal with problems I encounter in my waking world. In the dreams that are spiritual I'm visited by either 'Abdu'l-Baha or one of my relatives that has passed into the next world. I have also dealt with reoccurring dreams.


One of the reoccurring dreams is about my grandparents' house in Blackwell, Oklahoma. This dream always comes when something in my life is about to change. In this dream I and some of my relatives (either still living or deceased) are in Blackwell trying to sell the house. In these dreams the house is always the way I remember it, but the relatives with me are different. In the last dream there were real estate agents looking at the house and making offers for the house and its contents.

In another reoccurring dream there is a pounding at the door. When I lived in the house on Bracken the pounding was either on the front or the back door. That changed when I moved to the studio apartment because it had only one door. I hear a pounding on the door, I get up to answer it and there isn't anyone there so I go back to bed. The problem with this dream is that when I wake up I'm not sure if it was a dream or real. I haven't had this dream since I moved out of the studio apartment.

Then there is the reoccurring dream in which Mom and I are still living in the house on Bracken. The house is always the same, but there is always something weird going on. Either people are coming into the house with items of furniture and other stuff or they're there talking about all sorts of things. I haven't had this dream in a while so I think I've begun to let go of the past.

© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/907562-Creation-Saturday-Dreams