*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/907565-Dressing-for-an-Interview-or-Two-New-Professions
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#907565 added March 25, 2017 at 12:46pm
Restrictions: None
Dressing for an Interview or Two New Professions
Saturday, March 25, 2017

 When Words Fail  (E)
Poetry writing
#2116324 by Prosperous Snow celebrating

The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt for DAY 1108
Funny hat, crazy shoes, weird handbag, dazzling hair - I'm so ready for this interview! It's creation Saturday, you tell us....

The hat makes the person and completes the outfit. The shoes and the handbag should compliment the hat, at least that's what I was always told by a fashionista or was it a clothes horse. Anyway you're supposed to dress to impress when you go for a job interview. If you want a job in an office you wear office clothes, but if you want a job in a circus or as a street performer then you have to dress the part. This means wearing weird clothes such as a funny hat, crazy shoes and a weird handbag. In addition you have to have the proper hairdo, which means you should have dazzling hair. So you dye your hair bright orange with a lavender poke-a-dot ribbons holding you braids together.


The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for DAY 1591: March 25, 2017
It's Creation Saturday write something about a Dinosaur Breeder or a Rock Whisperer.

Sometimes I amaze myself. Sometimes the surveys I take amaze me. Sometimes the internet amazes me. A couple of the surveys I take list "Dinosaur Breeder" and "Rock Whisper" as profession people claim. I always figured this was just part of a trick question to make sure the people taking the survey were reading the questions and the choices. However, I did an internet search for "Dinosaur Breeder" and "Rock Whisperer". You know what I found? That's right I found links to both Dinosaur Breeders and Rock whisperers.


Check the following links to discover new professions
or do your own internet search

*BulletV* Dinosaur Breeders  
*BulletV* Rock Whisperer  

© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/907565-Dressing-for-an-Interview-or-Two-New-Professions