*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/907843-Presents-dishes-and-rewrite
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#907843 added March 29, 2017 at 12:39am
Restrictions: None
Presents, dishes, and rewrite
"30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS [13+]
War Chest Wednesday! Some people start making or buying Christmas presents in January and by October they're all wrapped and ready to go. Others hit the shops on Christmas Eve, frantically buying presents for everyone. Which are you? Tell us about the best Christmas present you ever gave anyone.

I am one of those people buying Xmas gifts throughout the year. That way when I see something for someone I already have it, no worries at the last minute. It is even cheaper since I sometimes buy a bargain when the prices are dropped. That probably explains why I can’t answer the second question: I can’t recall any of my Xmas gifts being the best ever. Maybe I should pay more attention to detail this year and buy something extra-ordinary. The gifts are usually small items, just for the fun of giving.



*Right* Prompt: Write about something positive that has happened in your life or city over the past seven days.(BCoFs)

That would be yesterday. I did my kitchen cleaning and washed the dishes. Not a big deal for some, but for me, it was a huge task and overdue for more than a week. See: "Invalid Entry. This morning it was the first in a long time I woke up in a clean house. Yay!! I loved it. Hopefully, I will keep it that way.



*Right* Prompt: Emily Bronte wrote "Wuthering Heights." After Emily died, her sister Charlotte rewrote this novel. Would you like someone rewriting your novels after you have passed on? Just curious. (BC)

Charlotte did a good job, probably. ‘Wuthering Heights’ is a great novel and a hit and bestseller, still. But I am vain enough to say NO to this question, at first. I wouldn’t want that to happen. My novels are my babies; so to speak, they would be perfect as they were when ready. Although if I had a sister with as much talent as Emily I might reconsider. Perhaps that way the novel would be even better in the end. But you never know, now would you.

That being said, I do believe your writing is out of your hands once it is written. Others can do with it as they like. So if somebody with talent wants to rewrite my baby, who am I to complain, especially when I am dead.

.
Petra & Arie

© Copyright 2017 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/907843-Presents-dishes-and-rewrite