*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/908513-Impact-and-scrapping
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#908513 added April 6, 2017 at 12:21pm
Restrictions: None
Impact and scrapping
*Right*Write a blog entry meditating on a group or a person from your past who unexpectedly made an impact on your community. Were you personally affected by their actions? (BCoFs)

There is nothing or nobody of my past that comes to mind who impacted my community with their actions. I used to think about that…nobody of my former classmates, for example, have taken on a job in the public eye. Nobody got famous that I know of. But all that can still happen *BigSmile* There were a few colleagues of the university I worked for years ago who had their 5 seconds of quoting on the national news. But that’s because they were asked as an expert to some event in the news.



*Right*Prompt: When I took scrapbook classes, the instructor said we can't scrapbook every event or moment of our lives. Can the same be said about writing?(BC)

I think you can write about anything you wish, of every event in your life you choose. That’s why I don’t understand why you can’t scrap about anything you like. What’s the difference? You can even make images or lines about your birth if you choose to do so. The only event perhaps that doesn’t apply for scrapping is the event of your death. With writing, you are indeed able to cover that episode as well in one form or the other. That’s my thought, but I am not a scrapper.


Petra & Arie


© Copyright 2017 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/908513-Impact-and-scrapping