*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911318-Preferred-author-myth-and-happiness
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#911318 added May 18, 2017 at 11:13am
Restrictions: None
Preferred author, myth and happiness
"30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS [13+]
Last night (see "Note: Congratulations to our..."), another bunch of WDC authors (including a couple in this month's 30DBC *Bigsmile*) were promoted to Preferred Author! Go out and get to know them...post a note in their notebook, say hi and congratulate them, tag the note in your entry, and tell us a little bit of what you learned. Check out one of their items and tell us what you think.

"Note: Hello dear poet, Congratulations again on your yel..." to Jay O'Toole . I learned that he and his wife are married for 30 years! Wow, that’s a really long time. Admirable in these times of haste and volatility. *Heart* Furthermore, there is a lot of music in his life. I love that since I am starting a musical journey myself by beginning to learn and play the guitar. *Smile*



{e:right: Write a myth to explain why people are different colors? Or a myth to explain why birds fly and fish swim? You pick or do both. Have fun but remember it's a myth. Let your imagination go...(BCoFs)

Why do birds fly and fish swim? A myth.

In the realm of the Past, everything was quiet and still. There were trees and oceans, Nature was abundant. But there had to be Life: so birds took over the sky and fish swimming in the sea. Father Growth called upon Mother Gaia to expand slowly. First by the black stately raven to fly at night and inspect what was around. He brought back his memories of what he saw and wrote a book about it. The fish in the sea swam around and provided food for the other animals, which came later as described in the book of the Raven. Their slick, sleek and slippery surface glistened in the sun when by accident they fell ashore on the ground. They then grew paws and became lions, alligators, and bears and much later, dogs. So the Kingdom of Animals commenced. It was the feast of Nature. Every Saturday in May we, the people, celebrate this wonderful beginning of new times. By rejoicing, meetings, and festivities.



*Right* Prompt: "Happiness flutters in the air whilst we rest among the breaths of nature." Kelly Sheaffer. Write anything you want about this.

This weekend we planned a walk to the Fetes de la Nature. A festival in a natural city garden with poets and songwriters. It’s an annual nature festival in my city The Hague. The weather forecasts tell us it’s going to rain again. After that, if we make it, we go to the movies. He has offered last weekend to cook for the both of us the next time we met. We’ve met only last Saturday for the first time after emailing since May first. I am very happy about our meetings online and offline. *Heart*

Balloons 2


© Copyright 2017 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911318-Preferred-author-myth-and-happiness