*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911662-Sailor-miracle-and-living-in-the-moment
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#911662 added May 24, 2017 at 7:43am
Restrictions: None
Sailor, miracle and living in the moment
"30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS [13+]
Would you rather be a sailor or a shipbuilder?

I would rather be a sailor and sail the waters of the world. With my hair in the wind, the sound of water against the boat and freedom in my heart and ears! Long ago I tried to get my sailing license but I flunked it, unfortunately. I didn’t quite understand the practice of sailing, although I got my theory exam. Years later I was on a sailing holiday trip in Friesland, a province with lots of water. It was on a big sailing ship with ten or twelve others and the crew. It was a lovely experience until I stepped off board on a slippery path and sprained my ankle. Aww. *Sad*. Luckily for me, one of the others was a physiotherapist who knew how to treat this. But I had to sit aboard for the remaining days and couldn’t do much. It was beautiful weather and I sat at the railing enjoying myself, watching the beautiful landscape passing by. The young captain and I had a wonderful chat. He was lovely! It was a great 10 days of spiritual moments. I love being on the water. My family has boats and my uncle and cousin were sailors, captains on big ships. They sometimes invited me on a trip out on the waters. *Smile*



*Right*Prompt: “I am realistic – I expect miracles.” ― Wayne W. Dyer Write a story, poem, or your opinion about expecting miracles.(BCoFs)

This is certainly true for me. I am sure miracles do exist. As a matter of fact I am experiencing one right these weeks. Miracles are unexpected situations and moments where everything is glorious and wonderful. Dreams are coming true in real life. The things you want and expect secretly are turning out to be actually happening in real life. These moments and situations are rare, but when they do happen everything changes in a way. Miracles have to do with wonders and marvel. It makes you feel so good and leaves you flabbergasted and in awe!



*Right*Prompt: "Pick the day. Enjoy it to the hilt. The day as it comes, people as they come." Audrey Hepburn. Does this sound like words to live by? Write anything you want about this.(BC)

I try to live in the moment and take the day as it comes, one day at the time. It’s a Zen mentality I like very much. It’s stress-free, I am in the flow and I am enjoying life to the fullest.


Petra & Arie


© Copyright 2017 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911662-Sailor-miracle-and-living-in-the-moment