*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911700-Love-Indonesia-and-Audrey
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#911700 added May 25, 2017 at 12:11am
Restrictions: None
Love, Indonesia and Audrey
"30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS [13+]

One big thing versus lots of little things...take that in any direction you'd like.

I love this guy; I am also in love with this guy. It’s one big thing and lots of little things why I feel this way about him. We met online (Fivesixer and Kit of House Lannister I am following in your footsteps!) and are communicating online as much as possible and we have had a real date in real time two times now. This morning will be our third date. I am so thrilled, glad and honored to have met this wonderful man who brings the best of me out in the open. In the past 25 days everything has changed, and yet everything is still the same…the ideal combination for me as a writer and a person who have to stay also focused on everyday writing and living. This is one of those rare things that can happen in life and I am experiencing it now! *BigSmile*



*Right*The Vessel: Write about a ship or other vehicle that can take you somewhere different from where you are now. (BC)

I am totally comfortable where I am right now, but if there were an invisible ship that would take me some place I would like to be transported right now to Java, Indonesia. There, only yesterday evening my time, another terrorist bombing took place in Jakarta. A double bombing this time that took a few lives and got a few people injured. I would like to pay my respects to those affected since Indonesia is where my roots are. My late mother and the family were born in Indonesia and brought to the Netherlands by ship in the 1950s. I have visited that great country twice and I absolutely love it. I was sad this happened again in Indonesia. *Sad*



*Right*Prompt: "Living is like touring through a museum. Not until later, do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book and remembering because you can't take it all in at once." Audrey Hepburn. How do you feel about this? Write your thoughts on this. (BC)

Audrey Hepburn was a great actress, model, and humanist! A wise grand old dame of the big screen for so many years. I loved her. *Heart* This quote is almost spot on for me. I would add: Now and much later you start absorbing what you see, thinking about it, looking it up in a book and remembering because you can’t take it in all at once!

I feel that also in the very moment it happens I am aware of some of its significance and be as open, as sensitive and respondent as possible. I try to create memories for immediate after or much later in time.


Petra & Arie


© Copyright 2017 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911700-Love-Indonesia-and-Audrey