*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/912011-Assessment-audio-and-leaving
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#912011 added May 30, 2017 at 3:57am
Restrictions: None
Assessment, audio and leaving
"30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS [13+]
Talk Tuesday! Last day of the month! Assess your work this month...tell us what you think, and what you've learned- both about yourself and your fellow participants.

I have created a story with Espero for the Rising Stars Program. It was fun and the collaboration worked really well for the both of us. What I learned from her is that she is really an inspiration to work with. She is soooo good at writing a story; I was flabbergasted as what her mind could come up with. It was awesome!

This month my personal life is in a flow, everything seems to work as it should, thanks to a new man in my life. The Muse is very content with the new circumstances and is working with me. I should say, the Muse is working with us since he is a poet as well. We seem to inspire each other a great deal. That is totally new to me and I am in awe of the things that are possible if you have the right person at your side, at the right moment in time. I’ll go with the flow and stay open for new adventures, both in writing as in my personal life. My blog was more personal than other months because of it.



*Right*How do you feel about the rising demand for audio books? Is this a good thing or bad thing for literature? As a writer, have you considered reading your work for audio books, podcasts or youtube?(BCoFs)

I never considered writing for audio before. I love the possibilities of audio books, podcasts, and YouTube, though. But during the Rising Stars Program we were asked to write a stand-up comedian piece "An introduction [13+] and slam poetry "My voice [E]. It was the first time I had to consider writing for sound and performance. I was a little apprehensive at first. Unfortunately, we didn’t have the means to put it to the test of airing it or performing live. But the effort was there in writing those pieces. It was a different approach in writing. I liked doing it. It will be a great asset to Literature I think since it allows a whole new generation to listen and experience and create themselves the wonders of the written word. Literature is now not only about reading and imagining the words inside your head, but also as part of an experience with more senses, eyes, and ears in sound and live performance.



*Right* Prompt “It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.” John Green, Paper Towns. What were some of the things or people that were difficult to leave for you, for someone you know, or for a character in your story, and what were the results of leaving those things?(BC)

Leaving boyfriends in the past, it was what I did frequently in my younger years. When I wasn’t happy in a relationship I tried working on it, obviously, but if it didn’t work I was the one who left. Therefore, except for three years of living together in my twenties, I never had long relationships. I wanted out most of the time after a while. And I am very good in living alone and being on my own, so there was no need for me to stay while unhappy with the way things went. I got bored? I left. I fell out of love? I left. I was upset or angry for a longer period? I left. That way I could stay sincere with both my partner of the moment and of myself. I never lost my integrity. But I often wondered if I was suited for a life with someone else. I hope to have the chance to find out!


Petra & Arie

© Copyright 2017 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/912011-Assessment-audio-and-leaving