*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/912493-Monkeys-holiday-and-kindness
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#912493 added June 13, 2017 at 8:57am
Restrictions: None
Monkeys, holiday, and kindness
"Invalid Item

30-Day Image Prompt.

Monkey steals groceries from walking lady. It sort of looks funny, but it is not of course because this ape is almost as big as a human being and shows no shyness towards the lady. In fact, it is a dangerous situation, it can turn ugly.

I met wild monkeys in large numbers on the isle of Sumatra, Indonesia. The monkeys were smaller in size but as cocky as this big baboon. They were showing their faces and did their tricks at the side of the roads. The cab driver advised me then and there to never get out of the car with those monkeys present. They would get dangerous and attack you on a bad day. So I kept far from them.

I also did see Orang Utans there, and those animals are wonderful. They are on the verge of extinction so it’s great that there are shelters where people take care of the animals in their natural habitat.



*Right*Title Prompt: The Happy Holiday. Takes this wherever you want. (BCoFs)

My holiday period has already started in a way. The weather was beautiful the last couple of days, and I have enjoyed the outdoors tremendously. Today, the second day of Pentecost I traveled with my stepmom, my cousin and her husband to three small villages near the waterlines. A lot of boats, old buildings, churches, and little quaint shops. We had brunch, tea, and dinner outdoors. It was a lovely day. At the end of this week, I am also visiting the fairytales theme park in my country. I feel blessed with the lovely company of my family and my new found lover. This is going to be a really good summer period, I can tell already. *Heart*

*Right* Prompt: After learning what’s right and wrong, what is the most important psychological asset to cultivate within oneself? Why? Tell us what you think.(BC)

Kindness!! I think it’s one of the most important assets a human being can develop in her lifetime. It shows the bond between people and the love of one and other. It really, really makes the world a better place if we, the people try to be more kind to each other.



Petra & Arie


© Copyright 2017 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/912493-Monkeys-holiday-and-kindness