*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/912540-The-man-the-position-and-the-wound
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#912540 added June 6, 2017 at 1:21am
Restrictions: None
The man, the position and the wound
"Invalid Item

30-Day Image Prompt.

The man in the doorway. Suddenly: he’s there! Out of the blue: he’s there! Standing in your doorway! Standing still in your doorway! The man that visited your dreams over the years, sometimes, not always but frequently. The unknown man who made you feel good, the man who was there to hold you, to have sex with you. The man out of reach for so many years has finally turned up in real life. You didn’t even notice him at first, just a common man, a simple man with a nice face and good manners. One of a kind but not extraordinary at all. Till you meet up with him and you get to know him better, you get to know him more. Then suddenly: all is well. You communicate as real people, you touch as real people, and you interact. And then there is this realization: this is him! The man you have been secretly waiting for all those years. The man you have been comparing your lovers with. The man you could not find before. The man that was not there before. Is here now. Is here to stay. Don’t leave him, don’t ever leave him. He is your other half, he’s your significant other, he is real and you can touch him, you can hold him close to your heart. You can be with him. Choose him; choose what’s good for you. Choose what’s there all of a sudden, within you reach. Choose happiness!



*Right* Funny hat, crazy shoes, weird handbag, dazzling hair - I'm so ready for this interview! Have fun. (BCoFs)

I want to take on this new position in Life as were it a new job! I am fully equipped to take on this new job. Funny hat, crazy shoes, weird handbag, and dazzling hair - I'm so ready for this interview! It’s a good day, it’s been what I have always wanted and now it’s within my reach…I am totally confident this is the position especially made for me to fill in. It’s mine for the take. I take it…I want it…I say YES!



*Right*“The wound of not knowing," Ga said to her. "That's the one that never heals." Adam Johnson, The Orphan Master's Son. Is there something that bothers you because you know that you don’t have the whole story or have you ever created a character who was wounded by not knowing?(BC)

I have no wound of not knowing. I am of the philosophy: Life is on a need to know basis. If you don’t know the answer it’s something beyond your scope, beyond your handling, beyond your reach of control and there is no need to be bothered much. Of course, in earlier years I have had my share of thinking what if…what if I didn’t experience this, would my life be different in the end and how would it have turned out if it was that way. But I learned to let go. Things have a way of turning up, of happening in your life for a reason. Try to figure out what happened and what you can learn from it in the here and now. Then move on. That’s not always easy, I know, but at least there is no (longer a) wound. I am grateful of that! *Bigsmile*

Petra & Arie


© Copyright 2017 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/912540-The-man-the-position-and-the-wound