*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/912655-Salt-the-world-and-the-invisible
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#912655 added June 7, 2017 at 3:20am
Restrictions: None
Salt, the world, and the invisible
"Invalid Item

30-Day Image Prompt.

Why a ring of salt may protect you? It is used as a cleansing therapy: to get rid of negative energy because salt has an absorbent property. It can suck out the physical and heavy energy. For spiritual purification.
If you believe in it, you can spread salt in every room you visit, for example in your hotel room on holiday. It is easily sucked up again by the hoover so the hotel cleaning ladies probably won’t mind. It’s best to tell them when you are leaving though, otherwise, you will be responsible yourself for adding negative energy and you won’t want that, now would you?!



*Right*Prompt: “Love, Faith, Courage – with these three we can win the world.” ~ Queen Marie of Romania. Use this quote to inspire you. (BCoFs)

I wished there were more love, faith, and courage in this world; it would certainly be a better place. There were 4 terrorist attacks in 4 weeks. In London, twice, in Jakarta and in Kabul. It makes me sad and a bit somber about where we are going as a human race. I am very much afraid there will be more people to mourn the next period. This is not over, yet, it will not go away. On the other hand, I will not let my daily life take over by fear and resentment. I am in a very positive flow these days and trouble doesn’t affect me that much because of it. With a lot of love, faith in a good outcome and the courage to carry on life as usual, I hope we are on the right track.



*Right*Prompt: "Just because you can't see it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist." This refers to the universe, stars and you tell me what you think this means. I got this line from the latest pirate movie. (BC)

There is more to life than the visible. There is also the invisible like the forces of the universe that are very much present in the here and now. I am a member of a Facebook group called the fifth dimension in practice. They believe in wonders, angels and five dimensions of consciousness. There is more to life than what meets the eye. I think there is a lot of truth in it.


Petra & Arie


© Copyright 2017 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/912655-Salt-the-world-and-the-invisible