*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/915942-Creation-Saturday-Book-Cover
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#915942 added July 22, 2017 at 2:42pm
Restrictions: None
Creation Saturday: Book Cover
Saturday, July 22, 2017

God Bless You:
Another poem I discovered while cleaning out a desk drawer
this one was written in 1995.

Golden teardrop fall
Dow the face of time steadfast
In obedience to God

The Creation Saturday prompt for "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS
This is the cover of your next book. What's the title, who are the main characters, and what's it about? Don't forget to give us a little inside-back-jacket blurb of the author!


God Bless Those
Walking in the Dark

The main character is a poet who lost her muses. She is forced to travel, on foot, through an unknown land looking for her muse. Her muse is a Pegacorn, a winged unicorn, with white wings and a golden horn. Even though, she travels by day she feels as if she is traveling in the dark because of the difficulty following the clues that will lead her to her muse, who goes by the name of Cheena.


Inside-back-jacket

Aven is a poet who has lost her muse, a pegacorn called Cheena. In order to find Cheena, Aven has to travel through the Land of Myths. At each stop she makes, she find a clue to Cheena's location. The clue is an unfinished poem Aven wrote and forgot about. Once she finishes a poem, she is led to the next clue. Aven doesn't know how many clues there are, all she knows is when she finishes the last poem, she will find Cheena. Join Aven in her search for her muse.

© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/915942-Creation-Saturday-Book-Cover