*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/928056-Talk-Tuesday-Three-Prompt-Resonses
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#928056 added January 30, 2018 at 2:24pm
Restrictions: None
Talk Tuesday: Three Prompt Resonses
Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Happy Tuesday

The Talk Tuesday prompt for "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS
Tell us something you learned about a couple of your fellow challengers this month.

A Wonderful Group

I learned that this is a wonderful group of bloggers. Each person is creative, inspiring, and good to know. I enjoyed reading all the responses. I am looking forward to participating again in the next edition of the Challenge. I am thankful for the blessing of meeting and working with everyone in this group because each have brought a different view point to the prompts.

The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for DAY 1902
If you could have a metaphorical app to make everything right in your world, what would it be? Would you market it to others or keep it to yourself?

No! Our main purpose in life is to know and love God. Events or situations come into our lives in order to help each of us on our path to achieve the purpose of our creation. When we encounter a difficulty, we have a choice in the way we handle it. The first thing a person needs to do is pray, read the scared scriptures, and meditate. If we do this the answer on how to make it right will eventually come to us; however, we need to have patience because, while God always answers prayers, the Almighty doesn't always give us the answer we want or an immediate answer.

The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt for DAY 1505
To what degree are character and reputation related? Your thoughts…

A person's reputation reveals aspects of the person's character. How much the two are intertwined depends upon both the individual and the perception of the public. Sometimes, people think they are separate entities, however, in reality they are not. This is why people are shocked when a politicians or celebrities are caught in scandals. They think the person did something out of character, when, in reality, they didn't know the person's character to begin with.


© Copyright 2018 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/928056-Talk-Tuesday-Three-Prompt-Resonses