*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/933929-Chapter-1-Your-Passion-Your-Purpose
Rated: E · Book · Business · #2152658
Creating you dream business without emptying your account.
#933929 added May 5, 2018 at 12:20pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 1: Your Passion, Your Purpose
The first step in creating your dream business will probably not cost you anything, but it is no less a vital step. You must determine your passion. To create the business you love, it is imperative that you look inside of yourself. What do you love to do? What are you most interested in? Can you make these things into a thriving, lucrative business?

As I mentioned, I love writing-I always have. Therefore a business which involves writing was the business for me. I have always dreamed of writing. I did have an affinity for the law when I was younger, and I did consider law school at one point. This did not spark anything real in me. This is what your passion does; it sparks something deep inside you that wants to come out. You can't go through the day without doing it.

Discuss your passions and interests with the people closest to you. The people who love you can be helpful in making the choice of what you want to do most. Ask them what they have seen you doing that seems to make you the happiest. Ask them what they think you are most good at. Everyone in my family did agree I wrote fascinating, involving stories. Everyone that I loved, loved my writing. They all agreed I was happiest when I was writing. In grade 9, my English teacher entered an essay I wrote in a contest. It received an honorable mention and inspired me to write more.

Practice your passion on a regular basis. In fact, if there a few things you feel passionate about, practice these activities every day. Get a feel for what you want to do to fill your days. When you find that one thing which fills your days with pleasure and purpose, then you will have found your passion. When you have found this passion, you will have found the basis of your dream business.

If you want more clarity, schedule your passion-driven activities. Put them on your calendar. Eventually, the days you practice some of the activities will disappear in favor of the activities you love. What ever stays on your calendar is what will probably lead you to your dream business.



Personalized ehh
© Copyright 2018 amy-Has a great future ahead (UN: shyone at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
amy-Has a great future ahead has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/933929-Chapter-1-Your-Passion-Your-Purpose