*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/935195-What-a-Glorious-day-
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2157052
There is beauty in all things!
#935195 added May 24, 2018 at 2:08pm
Restrictions: None
What a Glorious day ❣️
Good morning everyone, well it's still morning in some parts. It is a beautiful glorious day here in West Alabama and yes I feel the humidity raising. May God control that Mother Nature issue for us all. We as humans always have something to complain about, don't we?

I'm not here today to complain, just giving you the flip side to my world. I fell the other day and hurt my entire body. So, it's taking a few days for me to recuperate from the injuries. I do have to say, when God wants you to stop and listen He provides it somehow someway. I have been over doing it lately and my back is crying out in pain everyday.

But, I can't stand this anymore. I feel like the world is leaving me behind. So, I have been doing things that I'm not suppose to be doing. I feel better about it, but I pay for it in the long run. I now have my days and nights mixed up, because I can't sleep due to the excruciating pain at night. I'm not one to take pain meds, they cause more problems then it's worth. I give it to the Almighty God for the day and it goes away temporarily. But, that's alright because it gives me a chance to talk to Him.

I found that giving it to Him makes my day glorious and being in His presence is worth it.
Yesterday, we had a T38 go down at our base. The pilots are safe, but I'm sure they are sore as well as I am. They are thanking the Lord above for sparing their life's yesterday. There were no other injuries except the plane is apparently unflyable.

My son Jeremy use to work on that base on the flight line. My son Eric, did his pilot training there. So this has hit close to home for us. You can look it up www.wcbinews.com Columbus AFB in Columbus, MS. We all are thanking God that there was no-one killed.

We take this time to pray for all our military, veterans, recruit's and their families. As we go into this Memorial weekend. God hold them in your hands and protect them as they protect us. Give them the tools to do so against our enemies. Protect them as they put on their coats of armor to do the battle needed. Protect our families across this vast world of ours. Give them comfort as they return to their homes, that it was not all in vain. In Jesus name we pray, Amen.

I want to thank all our veterans and soldiers here on WdC for protecting us as we go about our day. I dedicate this to Survivor48 Sum1 🌕 HuntersMoon Joey's Spring has Sprung Schnujo is Late to Lannister If I have missed anyone and you have served this great country, please forgive me. Let me know and I'll add you here.

Love your day and your family,
Teresa




Personal Signature
Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

© Copyright 2018 LegendaryMask❤️ (UN: tblakely5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LegendaryMask❤️ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/935195-What-a-Glorious-day-