*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/935550-What-a-Week-so-Far-
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2157052
There is beauty in all things!
#935550 added June 6, 2018 at 7:59pm
Restrictions: None
What a Week so Far 😳
I'm sure that I'm not the only one feeling this. It's Wednesday, Hump day as some call it. This one is more like Bum day for most of the country...lol While most of the East part of the country is getting soaked today.

I, myself was enjoying listening to it rain and at one time was totally sitting in front of the window with my nose glued to the window. It was raining so hard it was taking branches off of the tree. Then at one point it stopped, so I go about my chores.

I decided to make lunch for Marlin, Gunner and myself. Mmmm... tuna, jalapeños, tomatoes and ranch dressing. I sit down watching outside again through my big picture window. I love it, because I get to see the world drive by all day long. The wind has now picked up again and I'm not sure what I'm seeing so I get up to look closer.

My nose pressed against one of the window panes. It's raining on just the highway and it's raining sideways. It's not raining in my yard, just down the highway. It looks like it's chasing after the cars and trucks that just passed.

So, I stand there watching it and I look down and Gunner has his nose pressed against one of the bottom window panes. He looks up at me with those big gorgeous golden brown eyes of his and wags his tail.

I ask him, "Did you see the rain going sideways?

He barks in reply and wags his tail again, while he struts over for me to pet him. He looks up at me again with those beautiful eyes. They just make you want to melt.

"I swear if your were a man you'd have every woman after you." I tell him.

He barks his "Oh, yeah Nana, at me. Follows me back to finish our lunch. It isn't nothing for these two boy's to follow me non-stop, all day, just to see what I'm up too.

Well, I think they are down for the night and I'm off to do some dishes and then some reviews.



May your night be blessed, tell your family that you love them as they turn in. To my WdC family goodnight. 🤗💖🤗

© Copyright 2018 LegendaryMask❤️ (UN: tblakely5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LegendaryMask❤️ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/935550-What-a-Week-so-Far-