*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/935621-Friday-Contemplation-on-Mediation
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#935621 added June 1, 2018 at 12:48pm
Restrictions: None
Friday Contemplation on Mediation
Friday, June 1, 2018

Inhale the morning
Intone prayers to the Lord
A new day begins

The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for DAY 2024
"Meditation is emptying self of all that hinders from the creative forces rising along the natural channels of the physical man" ~ Edgar Cayce Do you believe mediation is beneficial to creativity? Do you practice mediation?

Contemplation on Mediation

Do I believe meditation is beneficial to creativity? Yes! Meditation has, at least, three benefits. First, it helps our concentration. Second, it assists in giving access to a person's subconscious mind. Third, it opens the energy conduit to the human soul. In addition, I believe meditation is most effective when it is practiced in conjunction with prayer and reading the sacred writings of the individual's chosen spiritual path.


Do I practice mediation? Yes! In addition to mediation I also chant, pray, and read the sacred scriptures. Right now, I'm reading The Tablets of the Lord of Hosts, which contains some of the sacred writings revealed by Baha'u'llah. I believe that daily prayer and mediation feeds the soul just as eating a good meal feeds the body.

© Copyright 2018 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/935621-Friday-Contemplation-on-Mediation