*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936049-TV-series-recommendations
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1718540
Day to day stuff....a memoir without order.
#936049 added June 9, 2018 at 4:40pm
Restrictions: None
TV series recommendations?
Yard work was the order of the day, actually, yesterday and today and maybe a few days next week since I am so slow. And then there is the rain to contend with which happens on a daily basis but at least it cools thing off a little.

Everyone in my book club loved A Gentleman in Moscow by Amor Towles even though it's almost 500 pages and tiny print. Is book print getting smaller or is it me? One of our members even said she might be in love with Count Rostov. He was a pretty nice guy for a made-up one, a real gentleman.

A couple weeks ago a writer friend mentioned she was addicted to Madam Secretary (Tea Leoni and Tim Daly) so I looked it up on my fav streaming site (http://findtv.net/index.htm) and have watched all 4 seasons. Does anyone have any new recommendations since I am now searching for something to watch? I cancelled Netflix and Acorn a couple months ago because I couldn't find anything new that I liked and PBS is in the doldrums for the summer.

My family history group met last Thursday and our topic was to write about how we perceive the group and what we get out of it. I was amazed at the stories remembered that others had written about, some very long ago. We all love our group and all the people in it, so diverse, and we learn so much from each other about writing and about life.

until next time...c

© Copyright 2018 Happy April 2024! (UN: biddle.connie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Happy April 2024! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936049-TV-series-recommendations