*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936612-Looking-outside-your-comfort-zone-
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2157052
There is beauty in all things!
#936612 added June 19, 2018 at 8:39pm
Restrictions: None
Looking outside your comfort zone 👁️👁️
Life is Beautiful when you open your 👁️👁️ and Look!

I have a dear friend whom I have called brother for over 30 years now. He never went anywhere except Kern County and upto June Lake, CA. Never had been out of California. He celebrated his 63rd this year.

When him and his wife (my bestest friend) met us, we became instant friends. Their daughter is our God-daughter. We traveled everywhere together. When we moved to Mississippi they visited and we traveled to Florida, Georgia and Alabama. It was a big trip for them to see all wonders of this great nation.

It still seizes to amaze me just how many people don't travel outside their own state or even their own towns. The beauty that is in this beautiful nation of ours is astonishing to say the least. I have traveled and lived in over half of the US. I do need to visit the Eastern and upper North America. Can't wait to do it!

When you get a chance take that leap and come out of your comfort zone. I'm fixing to be on a very long vacation. 5 weeks I'm told, I'm getting excited about seeing my family, it's been 8 years. I'm going to Palm Springs to see my brother, then to Pismo Beach to see my sister and brother. It will be my 60th birthday in September, I know we are celebrating it early, but they will be on a cruise to Hawaii.

Yes, we had broaden his horizons and he is taking my sister on a cruise to Hawaii, without us...lol I'm so very proud of him.

© Copyright 2018 LegendaryMask❤️ (UN: tblakely5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LegendaryMask❤️ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936612-Looking-outside-your-comfort-zone-