*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936567--Butterfly-Kisses-
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2157052
There is beauty in all things!
#936567 added June 19, 2018 at 11:40pm
Restrictions: None
🦋🦋🦋 Butterfly Kisses 🦋🦋🦋
🦋🦋🦋 Butterfly Kisses 🦋🦋🦋

Today, was a beautiful day with the sunshining, a cool June breeze and birds singing. I decided that I was going to be constructive today and finish painting the living room. So, I was preparing the corner I was planning on painting.

Gunner and Marlin decided to wake from a 2 hour nap. Both of them standing up and stretching. Wishing I could do it, as I watched them. Gunner walks up to me slowly still stretching, wagging his tail looking up at me.

He's such a happy dog for being a epileptic. I wish everyone would wake up in a mood like he does. Always happy wagging his tail, kisses, and telling you about his night. Honest he talks to you, of course it's doggy talk, but he's telling you all about it.

Although he was Mr. Happy go Lucky today. He didn't fell very good and didn't do much today. I reached down and patted him on his head and asked if he needed out. He barks...lol Duh, Nana what do you think? Now, I need to let you know that Gunner has to go about every 2 hours sometimes more, but generally 2. Because of the medication he is on. Marlin, he could wait for hours.

So, Gunner and myself went out. I then realized that it was perfect outside, by prefect I mean no humidity. So, I decided to get all the trim I needed to paint and bring it outside, about 8 pieces. I get the brushes, paint, opener and go back outside. Gunner is laying in the carport in the shade.

I get half way done on the pieces and notice Gunner is missing. I'm yelling for him, but nothing. I going looking for him, frantically listening for his collar. Although he is a pit bull and hard to miss. When he started having seizures 2 years ago, I had gotten them collars for Christmas. Gunners has a old key and his ID on it, so when he has a seizure it jingles.

I was hearing it jingle, but couldn't find him. I came around the corner and he was sitting there scratching..lol. He looked up at me and I could see he was starting to get hot. Being a epileptic dog he isn't to get hot. So I put him inside and I decided to finish the second coat of paint.

I went inside for a couple of hours and when Jeremy came home I went out to finish the third and final coat. I was on the patio reaching for the paint when I noticed a butterfly flying around on the other side of my trim. I walked around to watch it. It was black with teal and burnt orange markings. So beautiful, I never seen a butterfly that was so beautiful. I pulled out my phone and took a few photos.

Then it flew away, disappointed, but felt so honored that it came up to me while I took it's picture. I slowly walked back over to where I left my paint. There it was on the ground just under the table edge of where I had the trim. I bent down to see if it would fly away. I held my breath as I bent slowly down, getting closer and closer to it.

It let me get so close that it's wing's touched my fingers. It was so soft, like she was giving me kisses with her wings. I pulled my phone back out and started recording . I was so taken back by what was happening I hadn't noticed the other butterfly flying around. It landed next to her. It was black and had baby blue and burnt orange on it.

I recorded again as they danced around each other with me as a witness. I was so close, not even a foot away. Bent down watching them. I was so honored to have been invited to witness such beauty today. I was kissed by a beautiful Butterfly 🦋 today.

May your day be as blessed as mine. Hug your family today, your all they got.
Love bunches and count every blessing,
Teresa


© Copyright 2018 LegendaryMask❤️ (UN: tblakely5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LegendaryMask❤️ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936567--Butterfly-Kisses-