*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/937652-July-9-2018
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#937652 added July 9, 2018 at 2:41am
Restrictions: None
July 9, 2018
"July 9, 2018 Me in my Salvation Army uniformJust what it saysImage for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image smallBanner or header for 30DBC

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs "Prompt: Work Ethic. Write whatever you want about this subject. If you have a favorite quote share it. "

Jesus shared a work ethic that I hold dear. "And that’s how it should be with you. When you’ve done all you should, then say, “We are merely servants, and we have simply done our duty.” Luke 17: 10 Contemporary English Version.

I can never outdo God. I can never do enough to pay God back for the Son he has given for me. I can never do anything that would be considered going above and beyond the call of duty. If I became the most successful television evangelist that ever lived and preached millions of successful sermons and started a world wide revival that ushered in utopia I would only have done my duty. I would still be an unprofitable servant. Therefore I am to strive to make everyday the best that it can be. I am to exemplify Christ in everything I do. Several of the guys in the home in which I live have approached me and told me that they can obviously see that I am a Christian man because I love on everybody. I have only done what Jesus expected me to do. If I am ever to be arrested for being a Christian I want there to be enough evidence to convict me.

Blog City image small "Prompt: “Examine your words well, and you will find that even when you have no motive to be false, it is a very hard thing to say the exact truth, even about your own immediate feelings.” George Eliot
Why is telling the exact truth so difficult? Your thoughts…{/i}"

I find that I have no desire to lie. I allow the Holy Spirit to lead me and He reveals the truth to me. I don't find myself in positions where I have to lie although I am sure there are times I say things meaning them then and later find that I lied about it.


Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesA signature for those who sponsored the 2017 Quill Awards

© Copyright 2018 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/937652-July-9-2018