*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/937693-July-10-2018
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#937693 added July 10, 2018 at 12:10am
Restrictions: None
July 10, 2018
"July 10, 2018 Me in my Salvation Army uniform Just what it saysImage for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image smallBanner or header for 30DBC

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs "Prompt: If I were invisible, I would..." be ineffective in my mission. My mission is for people to see Jesus Christ in me. I want my actions and me attitudes to exude Christ likeness so that others will want the peace and love that is Jesus Christ. If I were invisible they could still feel the effects of my actions but I would not set much of an example. I want people to see Christ living in me.

Blog City image small "Prompt: Jeff Vandermeer, in his Wonderbook, talks about a “scar” or a “ghost of a scar” or a “splinter”, which exists in a writer’s background that inspires or causes him to begin to write. In his case, it was his parents’ divorce when he was a child. What other kinds of “ghosts of scars” can inspire the urge to write? Do you know of any real-life examples of it?"

Yes I can think of examples. I was abused a lot as a child and that has made me into what I am today. I write a lot based on my experiences. I am also a Christian and that definitely reflects in my writing. Writing is a platform that I as a Christian educator can use to attempt to win a handful to the Lord Jesus Christ. He has paid the way for us. All we need do is quit following what our minds tell us and start following our hearts. Follow that little tug inside and allow it to grow into a beautiful relationship with our creator!


Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesA signature for those who sponsored the 2017 Quill Awards

© Copyright 2018 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/937693-July-10-2018