*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/938824-Vacations-can-be-so-rewarding-
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2157052
There is beauty in all things!
#938824 added July 30, 2018 at 5:16pm
Restrictions: None
Vacations can be so rewarding 🎉😀💖🎉
My last day here in California, the last few days it's been smoky here from the Yosemite fire. I can't see the beautiful blue sky and the magnificent mountain range that is around me. I hope that I get a chance to get some more on the way to Reno, hopefully a quick trip to TAHOE. 😀 I will post pictures once I'm home and pic out some of the most beautiful scenery that I have seen in years.

I miss this part of our beautiful country. I thought about how it would be to travel like Sum1 does and stay in some of the most beautiful places in the world. Meeting new people and seeing those historical places he does. I envy those who get to travel and see beautiful places.

I have the most amazing family and friends that any one person can have. From making sure I gotten to where in needed to be and showing me such a wonderful time. Putting up with me for weeks...lol It had been such a long time since I'd been here they wanted to make sure that I saw others along the way. Like meeting my niece that I'd never met, she's 38, my baby sister and so many others that came to see me. I had so much fun seeing everyone.

I dedicate this to everyone who provided me with such a gift from making sure I had a way, food, activities, motels and most of all the love you showed me. I love every single one of you. I'll be flying out Wednesday from Reno, as a surprise for me a dear sweet friend set me up in a 5 🌟 hotel Tuesday night. The most amazing trip I have had in 15 years.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart 💓

© Copyright 2018 LegendaryMask❤️ (UN: tblakely5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LegendaryMask❤️ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/938824-Vacations-can-be-so-rewarding-