*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/938398-You-just-cant-go-back
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2157052
There is beauty in all things!
#938398 added July 22, 2018 at 1:21am
Restrictions: None
You just can't go back!
You just can't go back!

Although people wish they could go back and change things, or undo them, we can't. That's where we needed to learn to weigh out all options before making a decision. And then we can't be sure of the outcome.

I guess that's where regrets come into play. We all have regrets, ones that we wish we could go back and have do overs on. I guess that's why there is no do over button or switch. Because it would be worn out in a lot of cases.

I have to say that if I could, I would go back and tell my mom how much I love her and let her know how much I appreciated her and her friendship. I know I can't change that she died, because I understand that it was her time. The same with my brother and many other family members and friends.

No one knows when it is their time or their loved ones. They just need to realize to love, forgive and communicate with them. Then just maybe we won't have as many regrets in our lives.

My vacation has taught me a lot about my family, friends and myself. That's to make sure that I try and not have any regrets from this day forward. To love and cherish every moment that we share together, because tomorrow is never promised. We almost lost my ex a few months ago. We all were reminded just how precious time is and each other.

I have lost many in my life and had regrets of how things ended with them. Not to say it was on bad terms, but it left me feeling like they didn't know just how precious they were to me. I hope that my words help you open up your heart and that you are able to mend those bridges. May it leave you with less regret in your life. Life is a precious gift, let them know just how precious they are to you 💓

May you be blessed always,

Personal Signature
Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

© Copyright 2018 LegendaryMask❤️ (UN: tblakely5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LegendaryMask❤️ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/938398-You-just-cant-go-back