*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/940149-Day-20---Summer-Virtual-Trip---Toronto-Canada
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#940149 added August 21, 2018 at 7:29pm
Restrictions: None
Day 20 - Summer Virtual Trip - Toronto, Canada
30 Day Blogging Challenge - Toronto, Canada

Lyn says:
We're heading north today Ladies, hope your passport is up to date. Toronto has a population of 2,600,000 making it the biggest city in Ontario. It operates on the EDT time zone. We'll be here until Wednesday and doing lots of fun things together.
https://www.songkick.com/artists/273059-beach-house#biography
Sony Centre for the Performing Arts, Toronto, ON, Canada
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g155019-d183090-Reviews-The_Westin_Harb...
I hope you slept on the plane because we're going the Royal Conservatory of Music for three hours this afternoon before we hit the concert.
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g155019-d2525570-Reviews-Royal_Con...

Oh Canada. I can breath a sigh of relief... I am almost home... well, closer to home. I live about an hour and a half to the west, but I love Toronto so having a chance to stay over and explore is great. The Weston Harbour Castle... I believe I walked in there back in the 80's for a cup of coffee and got a tiny little cup for $2.50 without refills. I was in my early twenties at the time, still in university, and I thought that was way too exuberant for a single cup of coffee. That was thirty years ago... long before Starbucks and their $6 coffee creations. At least the $6 atrocity is 20 oz, that little cup was barely 250 ml.... 8 oz!!!!
As for the Conservatory of Music... I may have been there.... years ago when I was part of a larger choir - our high school joined several choirs to perform Andrew Lloyd Weber's Requiem at Roy Thompson Hall - back in 1985?? I think we had a few practices in here... checking out the acoustics. Amazing, by the way.

This is the song I picked, but to be honest, I did not listen to the whole thing.... because I did not care for it.

© Copyright 2018 πŸ’™ Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
πŸ’™ Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/940149-Day-20---Summer-Virtual-Trip---Toronto-Canada