*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/943247-Life-Long-Learning
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#943247 added October 11, 2018 at 10:41pm
Restrictions: None
Life Long Learning
Blog City - Day 1760

Prompt: "We don't stop going to school when we graduate." Carol Burnett Do you agree with this quote?

Most definitely. I believe learning is a life long pursuit. I believe if we continue to look to the world and wonder, we keep our brains younger than if we stagnate. We are not meant to stagnate. The world does not stay the same so we must adapt and to do that we make the world our classroom. In some ways, it is only after we graduate that our real learning happens. School tries to give kids real life examples and lessons, but it is never the same as real world experience. And you get that and a whole bunch more.

The best learning happens when we make mistakes and learn from them. 'Life is not a dress rehearsal', I've heard it said and we must be ready to face the day to day.

Don't be afraid to step outside your comfort zone. Stretching beyond the expected is what makes life great. Messy, but great.

Keep learning. Keep stretching. Life on. Strong, creative and in your right mind.

I am a teacher. I am a huge fan of Carol Burnett. Good comedy requires intelligence - both to understand and to write it.

© Copyright 2018 💙 Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
💙 Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/943247-Life-Long-Learning