*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/940552-August-31-2018
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#940552 added August 31, 2018 at 1:22am
Restrictions: None
August 31, 2018
"August 31, 2018 Me in my Salvation Army uniformJust what it saysImage for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image small

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs Prompt: "In October, the prequel to Dracula is being released by Bram Stoker's Great-Grandnephew Dacre Stoker. The book is called Dracul. How about writing a paragraph or two of a prequel to Dracula and then when the book is released you can see how you did compared to his. This could be a lot of fun."

Sorry but I have never cared for Dracula movies nor do I care to write about one. I do care about the one weapon that can be used to fend of Dracula though. The movies always show Dracula reacting as if he is harmed by crucifixes. The crucifix is a symbol of Jesus Christ and old Dracula is represented as being the epitome of evil, almost as if Dracula were Satan himself. Satan is terrified of Jesus because he knows that time is growing short until Jesus returns and casts Satan and all of his followers into the lake of fire where they will burn eternally.

Blog City image small Prompt: "Here's a strange question that might get some ideas flowing. Where do spiders and stars overlap. After all John Donne found inspiration with a flea. Have fun!"

Boy I'm having all kinds of trouble with my muse tonight. Perhaps the fact that I am doing homework for college and writing a term paper may have something to do with it but I just am not inspired by the prompts tonight. Besides I'm a preacher. I made a decision recently that I was going to take every prompt and attempt to relate it to Christ. So where do stars and spiders overlap? They overlap of course because they were both created by Jesus Christ and He continues to rule over them!

Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesA signature image for use by anyone nominated for a Quill in 2018A signature for those who sponsored the 2017 Quill AwardsSignature image for sponsors of the 2018 Quill Awards

© Copyright 2018 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/940552-August-31-2018