*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/941466-The-Sufffering-of-the-Divine-Messengers-and-Gratitude-List
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1649240
Gratitude breaks the spell of Writers Block
#941466 added September 15, 2018 at 10:43pm
Restrictions: None
The Sufffering of the Divine Messengers and Gratitude List
Jalál (Glory), 8 ‘Izzat (Might) 175 B.E. - Saturday, September 15, 2018

"Look how Abraham strove to bring faith and love among the people; how Moses tried to unite the people by sound laws; how the Lord Christ suffered unto death to bring the light of love and truth into a darkened world; how Muhammad sought to bring unity and peace between the various uncivilized tribes among whom he dwelt. And last of all, Bahá'u'lláh has suffered forty years for the same cause -- the single noble purpose of spreading love among the children of men -- and for the peace and unity of the world. . ."
Bahá’í Writings

All the Divine Prophets have suffered for the purpose of bringing love, light, and justice to humanity. These Prophets are called Manifestations of God because they reflected the attributes of the Unknowable Creator to the human race. The only way we, as individuals, can know God is through one of His Holy Messengers. Each of them came when darkness concealed the Light of Divinity from human beings. Each of them were conduits for the Holy Spirit. Each of them revealed a religion, and promised that another would follow them. They all promised an age of peace and unity. Baha'u'llah is the Manifestation of God for this day; He fulfills the prophecies of all religions.

Gratitude List for 8 ‘Izzat

Today I am thankful...
         *BulletV* ...that I have 31,200 points in my YouGov account.
         *BulletV* ...that I have 935 points in my Survey Spot account.
         *BulletV* ...that I have $20.05 in my Vindale Research account.
         *BulletV* ...that I have 3,303,760 GPs in my Gift Points account.
         *BulletV* ...that I have $23.85 in my Product Report Card account.

Dance of the Seven Sisters1

In the New Year
the Seven Sisters dance again
twirling around the black bear,
as she sings.

Poet's Note:

Footnotes
1  I posted this on Poet 999 - A Butterfly Emerges From Her Cocoon.


© Copyright 2018 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/941466-The-Sufffering-of-the-Divine-Messengers-and-Gratitude-List