*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/941579-Motivational-Monday-Motivation-and-Gratitude-List
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1649240
Gratitude breaks the spell of Writers Block
#941579 added September 17, 2018 at 11:07pm
Restrictions: None
Motivational Monday: Motivation and Gratitude List
Kamál (Perfection), 10 ‘Izzat (Might) 175 B.E. - Monday, September 17, 2018

A “worldwide regeneration”

"Through the movement of Our Pen of Glory We have, at the bidding of the Omnipotent Ordainer, breathed a new life into every human frame, and instilled into every word a fresh potency. All created things proclaim the evidences of this worldwide regeneration... O people! I swear by the one true God! This is the Ocean out of which all Seas have proceeded, and with which every one of them will ultimately be united. From Him all the Suns have been generated, and unto Him they will all return."
Baha’u’llah12

I don't know why it's called Motivational Monday, because people need some kind of motivation every day of the week and not just on Monday. Perhaps it's because Monday, in the western world, is the traditional beginning of the workweek; at least, in modern times. However, Monday isn't the beginning of the workweek in many cultures. Anymore than Saturday or Sunday are traditional days of rest across the planet.

The world is changing. Humanity is being regenerated, and becoming away that it's a single species. As a result of Baha'u'llah declaration in 1863, every component of society and culture is being regenerated. Humanity is becoming away that there is only one God with many names, that the messengers of all religions were sent by God, and that science and religion are partners, in the understanding of universal laws, rather than enemies.

I have noticed, that my motivation--at least when it comes to writing--has changed. I want to proclaim Baha'u'llah's glorious name. This has resulted in tests in other areas of my life, tests that show me I still have a long way to go when it comes to being a Baha'i. This is understandable because, after all, I'm only human and sometimes I fail to live up to the wonderful and regenerating teachings of Baha'u'llah.

Gratitude List For 10 ‘Izzat

Today I am thankful...
         *BulletV* ...for the bacon, eggs, and half a grapefruit I had for breakfast.
         *BulletV* ...that I have five editors picks for my edition of the October Fantasy Newsletter.
         *BulletV* ...that I was able to review seven items today.
         *BulletV* ...for the homemade banana bread I had for my afternoon snack.
         *BulletV* ...that I have 3,332,808 GPs in my Gift Points account.

Facebook Status Update

My name is Neva.

I am a Baha'i, and I love Baha'u'llah in addition to the other Messengers sent by God. I do my best to obey Baha'u'llah teachings; however, since I am only human I sometimes fail. I believe that Baha'u'llah fulfills the prophecies of the the Messengers that came before. I believe in the three Onenesses: The Oneness of God, the common foundation of all religions, and the oneness of humanity.

I wrote this in response to a challenge. If you want to copy and past it go ahead. If you want to write your own beliefs that is alright as well.

Footnotes
1  Quoted by Shoghi Effendi in The Advent of Divine Justice
2  Visions and Insights Daily Gems http://visionandinsightdailygems.blogspot.com/ for September 17, 2018


© Copyright 2018 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/941579-Motivational-Monday-Motivation-and-Gratitude-List