*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/943148-Midweek-Reflections-on-Dreams-and-Gratitude-List
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1649240
Gratitude breaks the spell of Writers Block
#943148 added October 10, 2018 at 10:29pm
Restrictions: None
Midweek Reflections on Dreams and Gratitude List
‘Idál (Justice), 14 Mashíyyat (Will) 175 B.E. - Wednesday, October 10, 2018

"When man’s soul is rarified and cleansed, spiritual links are established, and from these bonds sensations felt by the heart are produced. The human heart resembleth a mirror. When this is purified human hearts are attuned and reflect one another, and thus spiritual emotions are generated. This is like the world of dreams when man is detached from things which are tangible and experienceth those of the spirit. What amazing laws operate, and what remarkable discoveries are made! And it may even be that detailed communications are registered…"
Abdu’l-Baha1

I sleep,
therefore I dream:
varied spiritual themes.

After contemplating the subject of dreams, I've come to the conclusion that I am the only one who can interpret my dreams. Some of my dreams have common symbols that have specific meanings, as stated on dream interpretation websites. However, sometime thos symbolic meanings on websites don't mean the same thing to me.

Gratitude List For 14 Mashíyyat

Today I am thankful...
         *BulletO* ...for the huge chocolate covered nutmeg pastry I had to go with my coffee this morning.
         *BulletO* ...that I finished chapter 4, Thanking God for Tribulations, in The Sufferings of Baha'u'llah last night.
         *BulletO* ...that my Bank of America checking account is not overdrawn today.
         *BulletO* ...that I finished The Science and The Soul of Dreaming  , which is Part 2 of Turning to Your Dreams for Spiritual Guidence  .
         *BulletO* ...that I have 3,668,250 GPs in my Gift Points account this afternoon.


Footnotes
1  Selections from the Writings of Abdu’l-Baha, p. 108.


© Copyright 2018 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/943148-Midweek-Reflections-on-Dreams-and-Gratitude-List