*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/944543-Midnight-Hours-and-Heroes
Rated: 18+ · Book · Spiritual · #2170111
This blog contains responses to blog prompts, & thoughts on spiritual or religious themes
#944543 added October 30, 2018 at 4:38pm
Restrictions: None
Midnight Hours and Heroes
Fiḍál (Grace), 15 ‘Ilm (Knowledge) 175 B.E. - Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Snow on the mountain;
autumn days pass into winter.

The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for DAY 2172
Start your entry wit "In the midnight hours..."

The Midnight HOurs

In the midnight hours when the body is asleep the soul is free to roam. To traverse the realms of space and time. To looked to the future or across the planet. To explore the world of other stars and galaxies. To look into the gravity well of faith and see spiritual reality. And, when the sleepless body lays staring into the darkness, to intone a prayer of gratitude for the opportunity to commune with the Almighty Creator.


The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt for Day 179
“The real hero is always a hero by mistake; he dreams of being an honest coward like everybody else.”
― Umberto Eco, Travels in Hyperreality-
Are heroes cowards inside? What do you think?

Heroes

I don't think anyone, is a hero by mistake. People become heroes because they find themselves either at the right place at the right time, or the wrong place at the wrong time. People become heroes because they do what they have to do in difficult situations. People become heroes in accordance with God's will because they find themselves in a situation where their voices or strength is needed; it is never a mistake when someone becomes a hero.

© Copyright 2018 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/944543-Midnight-Hours-and-Heroes