*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/947351-When-you-need-the-Doctors-skills-
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2157052
There is beauty in all things!
#947351 added December 12, 2018 at 6:56pm
Restrictions: None
When you need the Doctors skill's 👩‍⚕️😷⚕️
My dear Peeps and WdC Family,

Please, whatever you do listen to your bodies. It is very important too. Because if you don't you could end up in very serious trouble. This been a very challenging time trying to find out what is wrong with my system. They are still trying to adjust the medications that they have me on. Trail and error they call it. Here is what we have found out so far.

#1: I have developed Hashimoto's it's a thyroid disease.

#2: During my therapy for my back injury the doctors gave my steroid shots. Which has developed Cushing's Syndrome. My advice to anyone don't do it.

#3: Now for the final one Hypokalemia it is caused by your potassium levels dropping severely and connected to Crohn's disease. Which can cause muscle spasms, severe headaches, memory loss and your cells not to generate. Which is dangerous for the cells and muscle tissue around your heart. I am on medication now for all of these. Which one medication has cause 2 bad side effects. I'm at the drugstore waiting for the medication to help me out with that. Well they have called my prescription is ready.

Lot's of love to you all,
Teresa

Merry Christmas to you and yours!


© Copyright 2018 LegendaryMask❤️ (UN: tblakely5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LegendaryMask❤️ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/947351-When-you-need-the-Doctors-skills-