*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/948575-A-New-Beginning--Happy-New-Year-to-All
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2157052
There is beauty in all things!
#948575 added December 31, 2018 at 10:35pm
Restrictions: None
A New Beginning 🥂🎊🥂 Happy New Year to All
It is almost a "New Beginning to a New Year 2019"

So, out with the old and in with the new. May all your dreams come true in "2019" I don't know about ya'll but "2018" was a very strange year.

We have all had many trails and victories this year. The victories of many of us advancing to 💛YELLOW CASES💛 and 💙BLUE CASES💙. Not to mention our victories in our personal lives.

The celebration of our friends and family lifes, but sweet sorrow that they are no longer among us. The celebration of new births of children, animals and other forms of life. I alone have had the honor of loving those who have joined our Heavenly Father and the pleasure of having known them. This month alone, I have had a great nephew and a great niece born. My baby big brother who is in heaven had the pleasure of watching both his daughters give birth 2 weeks apart. Beautiful, gorgeous, handsome babies, if I don't say so myself. My mothers baby brother, the last of her family of 12, joined them 2 weeks ago. It was a joyous occasion to celebrate his life and two dear friends lifes.

Among our daily lives we have chances to change someone's life. We all have leaned on each other in our times of need, in times of darkness. May we still touch the lives that cross our paths in the coming years. May we reach out to those who need love and kindness. I extend that to every single person here and those that enter my life on a daily basis. That you shall find solace and trust in those who reach out to me or to you.

STATIC
The Light from Within   (E)
A reminder that you are never alone.
#2178372 by LegendaryMask❤️


I pray that we all have a prosperous year and grow within our community. I want to thank every single person who has gave me encouragement, wisdom, gp's, knowledge is that considered wisdom? But most of all your friendship.

I want to thank our loving creators of WdC The StoryMaster and his lovely queen The StoryMistress for the Best Writing site ever. Where we can all grow within our dream. To blossom as writer's, becoming the best author's on this planet. For making this a team oriented place to pick up our pencils and go with the flow of our words.

May we all have the BEST year ever.

All my love to you all,
Legendary Mask ❤ aka Girlwith a 💓aka Teresa Blakely

Double trouble

© Copyright 2018 LegendaryMask❤️ (UN: tblakely5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LegendaryMask❤️ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/948575-A-New-Beginning--Happy-New-Year-to-All