*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/947863-Oops
Rated: E · Book · Biographical · #2177669
A metaphor for my take on life and how it affects me.
#947863 added December 20, 2018 at 11:47am
Restrictions: None
Oops
I think I over stepped my boundaries with my niece. After writing the previous blog, I sent her a email along with a copy of my post. I haven't heard anything and I probably never will but I tried on behalf of my brother. It was not my battle or business but I put my two cents in and I shouldn't have. I should have left well enough alone but I wanted to help and maybe get them back together. It wasn't my place so I hope she will forgive me.

We all have trials and tribulations we encounter in our life time. Our upbringing plays a role in how we deal with those situations. I had one major life altering problem arise. When it happens you make choices that not only affect you but others around you. Family can be helpful and the support they give is invaluable. There are always two sides to a story but when you are out in the cold and wondering if you made the right choice family and friends help.

I wrote a story about family that I had posted on this site before I shut it all down. The story came about when my wife's family had a major blowup. This all happed two weeks before her father died. Heated words between her and her siblings ensued with her parents in the room. The family has not been the same since. I had a number of replies to my story with a verity of comments on the subject. It was surprising how people felt about the breakdown and whether or not you could or should walk away from a family member. When the actions of a family member is so egregious it's hard to forgive, but forgiveness is what's needed.

Ok once again I've gotten my thoughts off my chest, so I will step off the soap box and let the issue come to an end.

Life Is Good.

© Copyright 2018 lucky dog (UN: donyoung59 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lucky dog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/947863-Oops