*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/948850-Friendship-
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2157052
There is beauty in all things!
#948850 added January 4, 2019 at 4:38am
Restrictions: None
Friendship 👨👩👱‍♂️👱‍♀️🧓👵
Friendship without a doubt has it's advantageous. But most of all it comes down to who stands beside you when the chips are down.

I make friends pretty easy these days, but when I was growing up it was the most difficult thing I faced. I was the poor girl, you know the one with hand me down clothes. The new kid at school that no one picked to play dodgeball with or any other game.

You wouldn't know it today because of how social I am here. But dear peeps I was shy, introvert and down right scared to make friends. Because my parents moved us so much. One year I was in 4 different schools and 3 of those were in different states. It's a miracle I talk to anyone.

Just a few years ago I didn't want to know anyone. Stuck with the handful of friends I'd made through the years in the various states I have lived in.

We have Newbies here on WdC that probably know what I'm talking about. I need to get better at greeting them here. When I started I was astonished at all the writers who came out to meet me and say hello.

This is probably the best thing that has happened to me in a long time as in friendship wise. I love how everyone rallies around you. Most of you greet me everyday, even when I'm non existent for the day.

Heck, I have friends (acquaintances) on other social media sites, that I haven't talked to in months. Because life gets in the way. Most of them are still working and have extremely busy lifes. That I truly appreciate and understand.

But in order for your friendship to stay healthy and flourish everyone in the relationship has to work at it. So, my advice if you have a dear friend who you haven't heard from in awhile. Maybe you should call, text just to make sure their still here. Tomorrow is never promised.

I love ya'll bunches thank you for being my friend and dropping in on me from time to time.

Hugzzz and luvzzzzz,
*Hug**Hug**Hug**Hug*

LegendaryMask❤ aka Girlwith a 💓


© Copyright 2019 LegendaryMask❤️ (UN: tblakely5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LegendaryMask❤️ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/948850-Friendship-