*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/954335-Stopping-to-smell-the-Roses---and-
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2157052
There is beauty in all things!
#954335 added March 14, 2019 at 3:48pm
Restrictions: None
Stopping to smell the Rose's 🌹🌹 and 🌷🌻🌸🌺
When you know that things could be worse. Most of you know that my health has it's drawbacks lately. I thank God for everyday of breath He gives me, no matter what's going on in my life. I'm so blessed and thankful. I celebrate everytime I find something new. I don't wish this upon anyone. There is a storm outside right now really bad, tornado sirens going off. It reminds me of our bodies, a storm brews always and when it's quiet it's at peace and I cherish every moment. I think of how blessed I am to be enjoying the beauty that surrounds me. The love of my sons and their families. The sheer knowledge that I'm the luckiest woman to have my blessings of family and friends. I have alot to be thankful for.

This disease is relentless and I refuse to give in to it. I have great authority over it. It is a mere distraction, like a pesty mosquito on a summer night. In alot of ways I find it a eye opening experience. One that makes me think of how blessed I truly am. It could be worse, I appreciate life more than ever before. I just wish others would appreciate their life and the lifes of others. So, that being said reach out and hug someone today. It won't hurt you unless you get slapped *Laugh*

Here's *Hug* *Hug* *Hug* for all of you.

Double trouble

And all my love ❤❤❤💝❤❤❤

© Copyright 2019 LegendaryMask❤️ (UN: tblakely5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LegendaryMask❤️ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/954335-Stopping-to-smell-the-Roses---and-